Your YMCA trainer will develop this personal program based on:
- Your current fitness level
- Your personal goals and objectives
- Your personal limitations
Your YMCA trainer can design a workout which consists of:
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular/Cardio respiratory training
- Both strength and cardio training
See the current brochure for cost and package details.
Sessions must be paid at the front desk prior to meeting with a trainer.
All cancellations should be made with your trainer 24 hours prior to scheduled appointments. Any sessions not cancelled prior to appointment will be forfeited.
David Maes is a certified personal trainer and is here to help you reach those goals. David is a Clark College graduate and Military Veteran. He recently moved to Kelso, WA and is motivated to help the Cowlitz community further embrace health and fitness. If you have any comments or concerns please let him know.
Below are David’s qualifications/background:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Associates of Applied Science-Personal Training/Exercise Science
- Completed a 12 week triathlon training program and competed in a triathlon
- 10 years of experience in weight training
For more information contact David Maes 360-423-4770 ext 216 firstname.lastname@example.org