About Our YMCA
Welcome to the YMCA of Southwest Washington
The YMCA of Southwest Washington has been serving families in Southwest Washington and Northern Oregon areas since 1923.
Over the years, the YMCA has grown and expanded to meet the needs of its members. The YMCA will provide Christian leadership and encourage the development of Christian values for children and adults of all ages by developing physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being through its programs. The major program objectives are:
- Health and Physical Education
- Seasonal Camps and Youth Programs
- Nurturing Family and Parent-child Programs
- Recreation and Therapy for those with disabilities
- Developing International Relationships
We hope you will become involved in all these activities as a participant and as a volunteer.